CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionBoost your understanding of CompTIA A+ exam principles with practical, real-world exercises Designed to complement CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, this hands-on companion book takes you step by step through the tasks a PC technician is likely to face on any given day. It supports the theory explained in the test-prep guide with additional practical application, increasing a new PC technician's confidence and marketability. Various scenarios incorporate roadblocks that may occur on the job and explain ways to successfully complete the task at hand. In addition, each task is mapped to a specific A+ exam objective for exams 220-801 and 220-802. Tasks are divided into categories: hardware and software installation, hardware and software maintenance, and installing and upgrading operating systems, networks, and security systems. * Designed to enhance factual study with practical application * Explains step by step how to perform a variety of tasks that PC technicians commonly face on the job * Tasks include installing or replacing a power supply or a laptop hard drive, installing or upgrading to Windows 7, scanning for and removing viruses, installing printer drivers, and troubleshooting a network CompTIA A+ Complete Lab Manual gives you the hands-on experience you need to succeed in the real world.
- Author BiographyJames Pyles, A+, Network+, is a freelance consultant, technical writer, and editor. He has been involved in numerous Ethernet rollout projects, software and hardware installations and upgrades, and Windows and UNIX operating system upgrades. He has written and edited numerous books, including Sybex's MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Configuration Study Guide and PC Technician Street Smarts, Second Edition.
- Author(s)James Pyles
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date06/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.