CompTIA Linux+ Powered by Linux Professional Institute Study Guide: Exam LX0-103 and Exam LX0-104 by Roderick W. Smith, Richard Blum, Christine Bresnahan (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionCompTIA Authorized Linux+ prep CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide is your comprehensive study guide for the Linux+ Powered by LPI certification exams. With complete coverage of 100% of the objectives on both exam LX0-103 and exam LX0-104, this study guide provides clear, concise information on all aspects of Linux administration, with a focus on the latest version of the exam. You'll gain the insight of examples drawn from real-world scenarios, with detailed guidance and authoritative coverage of key topics, including GNU and Unix commands, system operation, system administration, system services, security, and more, from a practical perspective that easily translates into on-the-job kw-how. You'll also get access to helpful study tools, including bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of key terms that are important to kw for exam day. Linux is viewed by many companies and organizations as an excellent, low-cost, secure alternative to expensive operating systems such as Microsoft Windows. The CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exams test a candidate's understanding and familiarity with the Linux Kernel. * Review the basic system architecture, installation, and management * Understand commands, devices, and file systems * Utilize shells, scripting, and data management techniques * Navigate user interfaces, desktops, and essential system services As the Linux server market share continue to grow, so too does the demand for qualified and certified Linux administrators. Certification holders must recertify every five years, but LPI recommends recertifying every two years to stay fully up to date with new techlogies and best practices. CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide gives you the advantage of exam day confidence.
- Author BiographyChristine Bresnahan, CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-1, started working with computers more than 25 years ago in the IT industry as a systems administrator. Christine is an Adjunct Professor at Ivy Tech Community College where she teaches Linux certification and Python programming classes. She also writes books and produces instructional resources for the classroom. Richard Blum, CompTIA Linux+, LPIC-1, has worked in the IT industry for more than 25 years as both a systems and network administrator. He has published numerous Linux and open-source books, and is an online instructor for Linux and Web programming courses used by colleges and universities across the United States.
- Author(s)Christine Bresnahan,Richard Blum,Roderick W. Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.