All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionBe prepared for the Network+ exam CompTIA Network+ Review Guide is your ideal study companion for preparing for the CompTIA Network+ exam (N10-006). This concise review is the perfect companion to the CompTIA Network+ Study Guide and the CompTIA Network+ Deluxe Study Guide, with full exam coverage organized by objective for quick review and reinforcement of key topics. Each of the book's five parts is devoted to a specific domain area of the exam, providing a focused review to bolster areas of weak understanding. You get access to the Sybex test engine, which includes two bonus practice tests, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of the most important terms you need to kw on exam day. CompTIA's Network+ certification covers advances in networking techlogy, and reflects changes in associated job tasks. The exam places greater emphasis on network implementation and support, and includes expanded coverage of wireless networking topics. This Review Guide gives you the opportunity to identify your level of kwledge while there's still time to study, and avoid exam-day surprises. * Review network architecture and security * Understand network operations and troubleshooting * Gain insight into industry standards and best practices * Get a firmer grasp of network theory fundamentals Reinforce your test prep with this concise guide.
- Author BiographyBill Ferguson, MCT Alumni, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, CCSI, VCP3, 4, 5, VCI3, 4, 5, VCP-DCV, VCP-NV, has been in the computer industry for more than 20 years. Originally in technical sales and sales management with Sprint, Bill made his transition to Certified Technical Trainer in 1997 with ExecuTrain. Bill now runs his own company (Parallel Connections) as an independent contractor/author in Birmingham, Alabama, teaching classes for many national training companies and some regional training companies as well as international classes and virtual (online) classes. Bill has written several books, including the previous edition of the CompTIA Network+ Review Guide for Sybex.
- Author(s)Bill Ferguson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.