All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-size directory describes more than 500 accredited four-year colleges across the United States, focusing mainly on schools that fall within the top three categories of Barron's exclusive academic competitiveness scale: Most Competitive, Highly Competitive, and Very Competitive. Up-to-date information includes tuition and fees, academic programs, library facilities, housing accommodations, campus environment, extracurricular activities, student body size and composition, student-faculty ratio, mailing and e-mail addresses, and more. This book is based on the latest edition of Barron's full-size Profiles of American Colleges .
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight426 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.