All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionCompact Models and Measurement Techniques for High-Speed Interconnects provides detailed analysis of issues related to high-speed interconnects from the perspective of modeling approaches and measurement techniques. Particular focus is laid on the unified approach (variational method combined with the transverse transmission line technique) to develop efficient compact models for planar interconnects. This book will give a qualitative summary of the various reported modeling techniques and approaches and will help researchers and graduate students with deeper insights into interconnect models in particular and interconnect in general. Time domain and frequency domain measurement techniques and simulation methodology are also explained in this book.
- Author(s)Rohit Y. Sharma,Tapas Chakravarty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight148 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.