All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Companion Encyclopedia of Geography provides an authoritative and provocative source of reference for all those concerned with the earth and its people. Examining both physical and human geography and charting human activities within their habitat up to the present day, this Companion also asks what lies in the future: * A differentiated world * A world transformed by the growth of a global ecomy * The global scale of habitat modification * A world of questions * Changing worlds, changing geographies * Geographical futures. The forty-five self contained chapters are bound into a unifying whole by the editors' general and part introductions; each chapter provides details of the most useful sources of further reading and research, and the volume is concluded with a comprehensive index. This is an invaluable resource t only for students, teachers and researchers in the academic domain but also professionals in interested commercial and public-sector organisations.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byM. E. Robinson,Mike Robinson,Prof. Ian Douglas,Richard John Huggett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.