All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionA completely revised and updated edition of the classic and comprehensive guide to the construction rules for power boilers-their intent, application, and interpretation. This unique guide provides expert advice and useful information for design engineers, project managers, architect engineers, manufacturing engineers, boiler operators, insurance inspectors, and other power boiler professionals. Includes explanation and use of the other Sections of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code that affect construction. With chapters on boiler life extension and repairs and alteration of boilers under the rules of the National Board Inspection Code.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byK. R. Rao
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.