All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a property intrinsic? What does the intrinsic/extrinsic distinction rest upon? These questions and the various problems associated with them bear great importance on debates in such diverse fields as ethics, philosophy of mind or philosophy of science. The book provides a comprehensive overview of central facets of the debates, including both crucial earlier and new contributions. It is indispensable for any serious study of the topic.
- Author BiographyRobertM. Francescotti, San Diego State University, CA, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRobert M. Francescotti
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.