All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe last decade has seen sweeping changes in US health care policy. With more changes on the way, the emerging field of comparative effectiveness research-the science of determining how different treatments work best for different conditions-is critical for patients and clinicians who wish to make wise decisions regarding therapeutic choices. Comparative Effectiveness Research is the first textbook to offer an introduction to this topic. Written by an experienced university educator and researcher, the goal of this text is to provide readers with a gentle introduction to this diverse field. This accessible text facilitates participatory learning by including inquiries and links to web-based resources. This book will be a welcome addition to any number of courses in medicine, public health, nursing, dentistry, and allied health-or to the reference shelf of the working medical practitioner.
- Author BiographyMary A. M. Rogers, PhD, MS, is a Clinical Epidemiologist who received her degree at the University of Washington in Seattle. She began teaching integrated science in the Peace Corps and has spent her career teaching and conducting clinical research. Dr. Rogers is a Research Associate Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Mary A. M. Rogers
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width167 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.