Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionComparative Employment Relations explores the interconnectedness of contemporary European ecomies by examining employment relations in three key European countries: France, Germany and Britain. It offers an in-depth comparative analysis of the issues that stand at the heart of employment relations: pay and working conditions and how these are determined, power relations between capital and labour, how employment should be regulated, and what role the state plays. Key benefits: * Written in an engaging and accessible style * Offers a unique systematic comparison between the three countries * Handles complex theoretical concepts in a straightforward and invative way This book fills the gap between single country studies of employment relations and more broad-brush multi-country approaches, making it ideal for both undergraduate and postgraduate students studying employment and industrial relations.
- Author BiographySusan Milner is Reader in European Studies in the Department of Politics, Languages and International Studies at the University of Bath, UK.
- Author(s)Susan Milner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight443 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.