All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionBreak into the exciting field of HIM with COMPARATIVE HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, 4e! Whether you see yourself working in a hospital, clinic, or office, this text can help you find the ideal career. Chapters explore a variety of settings, including hospitals, ambulatory clinics and medical offices, veterinary practices, home health, long-term care, and correctional facilities, as well as emerging practice areas in professional consulting and cancer registry. Focused on the challenges of managing and protecting the flow of information across sites, this updated text introduces you to the health care system, then walks you through the many HIM roles available to you, infusing discussions with key terms, self-test questions, web links, and illustrations that add meaning to concepts. Features include realistic case studies to help you solve problems, while new Professional Spotlight vignettes give you an insider view of actual professionals in their HIM careers.
- Author BiographyAnn Peden is Professor of Health Informatics and Information Management at the University Mississippi Medical Center's School of Health-Related Professions in Jackson, Mississippi. Formerly a member of the Board of the Commission on Accreditation of Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM), Dr. Peden has also served as President of both the Louisiana Medical Record Association and the Mississippi Health Information Management Association. She earned her PhD from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana, where she also taught in the health information management programs.
- Author(s)Ann H. Peden
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width200 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.