All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA broad-ranging introduction to the provision, funding and governance of health care across a variety of health systems. The fully revised fourth edition incorporates additional material on global health issues and expanded coverage of the role and functions of international organizations in relation to the provision and management of health care.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Blank is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand, and a Research Scholar at New College in Florida, USA. He has published over thirty books in health and biomedical policy. Viola Burau is Associate Professor of Public Policy, University of Aarhus, Denmark and Senior Researcher at the Centre for Public Health and Quality Improvement. She has written on a range of topics, including the policies and politics of welfare services, issues of governance especially professions in the welfare state and methods of cross-country comparison.
- Author(s)Robert H. Blank,Viola Burau
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.