All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionComparing industrial and employment relations in different countries and identifying the elements of commonality across the range of national systems, this comprehensive textbook provides an introduction to industrial and employment relations in the wider ecomic, techlogical and political context. Throughout, employment relations are set within the framework of the overall relationships between firms, markets, interest organizations and governments. Topics addressed include: distinct theoretical approaches to analyzing industrial and employment relations; the role of interest groups and organized interests in the industrial relations system; differences in the level of government intervention in industrial relations over time and between nations; the processes of bargaining, collective representation and participation, and the growth of flexibility; changes over time in three key elements of employment relations - wages, working time and qualifications; and developments in employment relations, work organization and techlogy in three important sectors - the automobile industry, banking and retailing.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/1995
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJacques J. van Hoof,Joris Ruysseveldt,Rien Huiskamp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.