All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume provides a concise overview of the most basic and exciting chapters of comparative medicine with regards to physiology and function in healthy individuals. The book includes core concepts in anatomy and physiology in human and animal models, which are key to understanding comparative medicine and to making contributions to research in this area. While writing this book, the authors were in constant interdisciplinary dialogue. They aim to contribute to improvements in quality of life for human and animal patients.
- Author BiographyProf. Erika Jensen-Jarolim is head of the Dept. of Pathophysiology of the Medical University Vienna. She holds an MD and is specialized in pathophysiology and immunology. Based on her active interest in comparative oncology she since 2008 is councilor of the University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna. Her research is dedicated to comparative strategies in order to simultaneously speed up diagnostic and therapeutic developments for human and animal patients, especially in the allergy and oncology fields.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 54 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byErika Jensen-Jarolim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.