All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleComparative Social Research
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFredrik Engelstad,Grete Brochman,R. Kalleberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsList of contributors. Introduction (R. Kalleberg). Learning academic labor (P.J. Gumport). Early and late adoption of knowledge products: strategic or institutional behavior? (J. Huisman, E. Beerkens). The specificity of American higher education (C. Calhoun). Analyzing organisational change in higher education (A. Gornitzka, P. Maassen). Policy regimes and policy change. Comparing higher education reform policy in three European countries (I. Bleiklie). Governmental steering and innovations in university curricula (I. Jenniskens). Pushing universities to market their product: redefinitions of academic activities in Finland (M. Hayrinen-Alestalo et al.).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.