All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComparative philosophy and religion can help us to understand the violence and terrror that often dominate our world. These new, creative studies - ranging in scope from ancient Biblical, Greek, Indian, and Chinese formulations to recent religious and philosophical positions - broaden and deepen our understanding of terror and present new possibilities for greater nviolence, peace, and true security.
- Author BiographyDouglas Allen is professor of philosophy at the University of Maine.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Philosophy and Religion
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDouglas Allen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.