All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionCharles P. Kindleberger's rich and distinguised career has spanned nearly six decades. The essays collected here reflect the author's shift in interests from foreign exchange to international trade, ecomic growth, and ecomic history, especially financial history. They also contain dollops of sociology and political science. Kindleberger views himself as a historical ecomist who tests ecomic propositions against the historical record in more than one setting. The collection contains many of the jewels of Kindleberger's work. Most of the papers are strong on comparison (within Western Europe and between Europe and the United States), on ecomic or financial history, and on social science beyond the confines of ecomics.
- Author BiographyAlastair Iain Johnston is the Laine Professor of China in World Affairs in the Government Department atHarvard University.
- Author(s)Charles Poor Kindleberger
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width157 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.