All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionComparative Political Theory and Cross-Cultural Philosophy explores new forms of philosophizing in the age of globalization by challenging the conventional border between the East and the West, as well as the traditional boundaries among different academic disciplines. This rich investigation demonstrates the importance of cross-cultural thinking in our reading of philosophical texts and explores how cross-cultural thinking transforms our understanding of the traditional philosophical paradigm.
- Author BiographyJin Y. Park is associate professor of philosophy and religion at American University. She is the author ofBuddhism and Postmodernity: Zen, Huayan, and the Possibility of Buddhist Postmodern Ethics and editor of Buddhisms and Deconstructions and Makers of Modern Korean Buddhism.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJin Y. Park
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.