All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionComparative Political Theory and Cross-Cultural Philosophy explores new forms of philosophizing in the age of globalization by challenging the conventional border between the East and the West, as well as the traditional boundaries among different academic disciplines. This rich investigation demonstrates the importance of cross-cultural thinking in our reading of philosophical texts and explores how cross-cultural thinking transforms our understanding of the traditional philosophical paradigm.
- Author BiographyJin Y. Park is associate professor of philosophy and religion at American University. She is the author ofBuddhism and Postmodernity: Zen, Huayan, and the Possibility of Buddhist Postmodern Ethics and editor of Buddhisms and Deconstructions and Makers of Modern Korean Buddhism.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJin Y. Park
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.