Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis Symposium volume discusses comparative perspectives as constituents of History of Religion as an academic discipline and the validity of comparative studies in the field of religion. The papers deal with the origin of comparative studies in European scholarship, with the methods and the role of the phemelogy of religion, with comparative Indo-European mythology, and, on the whole, address a wide range of comparative issues.
- Author BiographySorensen, Jorgen Podemann, and Erik Reenberg Sand, Editors
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Weight345 g
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Edited byErik Reenberg Sand,Jorgen Podemann Sorensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.