Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis research compared heavy-wheeled vehicle operator training between the 88M Advanced Individual Training course at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri and a leading civilian training course using a comparative analysis technique kwn as benchmarking. This research investigates five major areas of concern and compares the findings in each area between the two organizations. The comparison of findings is based on the positive or negative gap between the two organizations. Overall, the program at Fort Leonard Wood is solid.
- Author(s)William G Howard
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.