All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing concerns on environmental problems related to current energy use have emphasized the importance of energy-saving measures and the necessity for an increased efficiency in all forms of energy utilization. Being responsible for around 40% of the final energy use in Germany, buildings are major contributors to energy related problems and a sector where a more rational and efficient energy use is absolutely necessary. By showing the thermodynamic efficiency of an energy system, exergy analysis is expected to be a valuable tool for developing and designing more efficient energy supply systems in buildings, similarly as it has contributed to raise the efficiency of power plants. In this thesis, the usability and added value of exergy analysis applied to different building energy systems is investigated. Exergy analysis is, herefore, compared to conventional primary energy assessment and the different results and conclusions obtained from both methods are thoroughly studied and discussed.
- Author(s)Herena Torio Blanco
- PublisherFraunhofer IRB Verlag
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleForschungsergebnisse Aus Der Bauphysik
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFraunhofer Verlag
- Content Notenum. illus. and tab.
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byFraunhofer IBP Kassel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.