All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis new advanced text/reference book presents compartmental models or flow models from an applications perspective. Essential topics and methods are introduced in an accessible style with many examples, providing a thorough and comprehensive presentation of compartmental models, model construction and applications.
- Author(s)Gilbert G. Walter,Martha Contreras
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleModeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.