All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe horror vel has often been looked upon as the poor relation in the literary world, and yet some of our greatest writers have published vels under its banner. Horror writer (Whittlewood and The Wild Horseman) and former Gothic Society member, Suzanne Ruthven brings us a step-by-step guide to writing horror fiction.
- Author BiographyIn addition to being the commissioning editor for Compass Books, Suzanne Ruthven is also editor of the popular quarterly creative writing magazine, The New Writer (which she produces in partnership with literary agent, and publisher, Merric Davidson). She lives in County Tipperary, Ireland.
- Author(s)Suzanne Ruthven
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCompass Books
- Weight118 g
- Width139 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.