All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Urion, a pediatric neurologist, contemplates the miraculous healings in the Gospel of Mark as subversive political acts of power that restore the wholeness of the community. The kingdom of God that is at hand is just this: the poor, the sick, the outcaste. Their integration into the community restores creation to the radical inclusiveness with which it began and that heals us all.
- Author BiographyDavid K. Urion M.D., is a pediatric neurologist who has served as director of the Behavioral Neurology/Learning Disabilities Program at Children's Hospital Boston for the past twenty years. He is a parishioner at St. Anne's-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church in Lincoln, MA, has written for Forward Day by Day, and preaches in the Diocese of Massachusetts from time to time.
- Author(s)David K. Urion
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1955
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBlue Ridge Summit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCowley Publications,U.S.
- Weight276 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.