All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompassion is the Key to Everything is a practical, ndeminational book on discovering and exemplifying your own idea of what it means to be a compassionate person. Join author Alexandra Chauran as she suggests how to stop judging yourself and others and start making the world a better place. You don't have to be a guru living on top of a mountain to lead a spiritually enriched life. And unlike other books or spiritual programs that espouse specific actions, diets, or purchasing choices, Compassion is the Key to Everything provides flexible insights that are adaptable to any lifestyle. Prepare to be inspired to a new level of passion and energy as you integrate compassion into your life and community.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Chauran (Issaquah, WA) is a second-generation psychic intuitive and has served thousands of clients near Seattle, Washington, and globally through her website. She has served as an Interfaith Community Chaplain at the University of Washington Medical Center and is currently pursuing a doctoral degree. Alexandra has been interviewed on National Public Radio and other major media outlets.
- Author(s)Alexandra Chauran
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $32.74
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $38.88
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.