All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionAbove all, Compassionate Estate Planning is an easy to read, easy and understand. Certified Estate Planner David Hudson sets forth clear, understandable methods for building a complete estate plan. The book provides easy to understand descriptions of basic estate documents in layman's terms as well as offering methods for distributing articles with emotional value to heirs while retaining family unity. In the closing pages of the book Hudson shares techniques for preserving the priceless memories of those that have contributed so much to each our lives.
- Author BiographyWilliam David Hudson is the President of Master's Estate and Financial Services Inc. of Hickory, North Carolina. He also holds the position of Senior Preservation Consultant at the firm. David founded Hudson Estate and Financial Consulting LLC in January of 2012. The firm is dedicated to educating the public in techniques that can be used to preserve family unity, and pass values and life lessons to future generations. David is a Registered Financial Consultant with the International Association of Registered Financial Consultants, as well as being a Certified Estate Planner with the National Institute of Certified Estate Planners. He also holds a seat on the board of the Hickory Senior Information Recourses (SIR), a 501c(3) nonprofit organization, as well as being the Chairman of the group's Education Committee. David is also the Community Outreach Director for the Alzheimer's Dementia Awareness Professional Team (ADAPT).
- Author(s)W David Hudson
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.