Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionStories inspired by suggestions from readers is at the heart of The Horror Challenge. This collection of tales represents the complete works of Volumes I thru III. While the name says Horror, many of the stories contain twists of humor and irony stirred together to make this one of the most unique collections of stories you will ever read. Once you enter into the world created by J.H. Glaze, you will never look at ordinary objects or situations in the same way again. Prepare to be thrilled, amused, and eager to submit your own challenge. Your imagination is only as strong as you allow it to be, so turn it loose and accept The Horror Challenge.
- Author BiographyJ.H. Glaze is a versatile storyteller, born in northeast Ohio. As a young adult, Glaze traveled the country, frequently hitchhiking, and always looking for adventure and new opportunity. Much of the quirky plot lines inherent to J.H. Glaze's tales were informed by the experience of these early years. The reader will appreciate his accessible, hey, I know you, phrasing, and the everyman voice that will seem so familiar, drawing them in before providing an unexpected twist. With a blend of horror and humor, he delights in giving the reader a kick in every chapter of every book. The Rune series, marks Glaze's debut into the world of young adult fiction. In the style of a television series, each episode is a novelette that ends with a cliffhanger requiring the reader to wait until the release of the next episode to learn what happens next. J.H. Glaze's writings include the full-length novels, The Spirit Box, NorthWest, and Send No Angel, which make up The Paranormal Adventures of John Hazard. Glaze has also developed a short story series, The Horror Challenge, affording him the opportunity to interact with his readers who are invited to suggest a word or phrase that he will use to twist into a theme or prop in one of his engaging stories. Glaze's talent as an author with a sincere love of storytelling shines through as he transitions with ease from spinning tales of horror that thrill to a heart-warming romantic novella, The Life We Dream. All the while maintaining his compelling storytelling style, Glaze thrills again in Forced Intelligence, the novelette that peeks into the moral dilemma of using animals in experiements for scientific or military advancement. J.H. Glaze is called one of the New Kings of Horror by fans. He currently lives near Atlanta with his wife, Susan, two dogs who are crazy about him, and a Senegal parrot that merely tolerates him.
- Author(s)J H Glaze
- PublisherMostcool Media, Incorporated
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMostcool Media, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited bySusan Grimm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.