All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionProvides synthetic chemists with a method for rapid retrieval of information from the literature, listing material by reaction type rather than by author name or publication date. Each updated volume presents the latest synthetic methods for preparation of mofunctional and difunctional compounds. The organization is logical and easy to follow; sections are arranged according to the possible interconversions between the major functional groups. Enables synthetic chemists to keep abreast of recent developments and retrieve a specific piece of information quickly and easily.
- Author(s)Ian Thomas Harrison,Shuyen Harrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1971
- Series TitleCompendium of Organic Synthetic Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1028 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.