All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable compendium of technical kw-how, inspirational projects, and troubleshooting tips. Just like having a painting tutor on call 24 hours a day-this book is packed with inspiration and kw-how for both beginners and more experienced painters. With over 200 tips and step-by-step techniques, this is a comprehensive guide to watercolour painting-with quick fixes and solutions provided throughout for commonly encountered problems. This book covers all kinds of watercolour artist's techniques, from choosing the right materials to creating the most stunning visual effects-combining essential painting basics with expert tips, tricks, and shortcuts.
- Author BiographyRobin Berry has been a professional artist for 35 years having had two separate artistic careers. In the first 20 years she was a nationally recognised porcelain potter and sculptor and her distinctive white-on-white pieces were exhibited and sold in galleries and shops across the US. Robin's second artistic life emerged as she changed her direction, focusing exclusively on transparent watercolour. She is a signature member of the Transparent Watercolor Society of America and Artists for Conservation. She was awarded the Ogden and Mary Pleissner Memorial Award by the American Watercolor Society in 2006, and the St. Cuthbert Mill Award by Watercolor West that same year. Her work has been published in Splash 7, Splash 9 and Splash 10, and Watercolor Secrets (published-2010), as well as The American Artist magazine, Watercolor Magic and the Watercolor Magic 2006 calendar. Robin has also exhibited in the internationally prestigious Birds in Art at the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum and has three graphite paintings in their permanent collection. Robin Berry lives and works in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Robin Berry
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight561 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.