All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionJan Brinckmann analyzes how competencies of founders of new techlogy-based firms affect the development of their ventures. The research is grounded in competence-related literature and combines insights from entrepreneurship and management research.
- Author BiographyDr. Jan Brinckmann promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Gemunden am Lehrstuhl fur Technologie und Innovationsmanagement der Technischen Universitat Berlin. Er ist Assistant Professor an der School of Business Admistration der Loyola University Chicago, USA.
- Author(s)Jan Brinckmann
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication12/12/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStrategisches Kompetenz-management
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Note96 black & white tables, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byHans Georg Gemunden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.