All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionCompetency-based education meets students where they are academically, provides students with opportunities for choice, and awards credit for evidence of learning, t for the time students spend studying a subject. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation asked RAND to evaluate three competency-based education grants in terms of implementation, students experiences, and student performance.
- Author(s)Brian M Stecher,Jennifer L Steele,Laura S Hamilton,Lucrecia Santibanez,Matthew W Lewis,Mollie Rudnick,Susannah Faxon-Mills
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication18/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.