All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSustainable invation requires more than a clear vision and commitment. It requires effective execution and implementation based on an ongoing systematic process of engaging stakeholders to generate the evolving information critical for guiding decision-making, developing and implementing business logic for sustainable invation, overcoming decision-making biases by managers, creating an opportunity framework to spark creativity, and developing effective organizational capabilities to build a sustainable invation DNA within the organization. Such a capacity provides an organization with the ability to anticipate and overcome internal and external barriers and achieve competitive advantage through sustainable invation of products, services, and business models. Based on original research, current state-of-the-kwledge, and relevant examples, this book comprehensively outlines and describes the process that managers can undertake to effectively and successfully implement a sustainability strategy that will help them attract and retain managerial talent; increase operating legitimacy and reduce compliance costs; boost stakeholder support; reduce costs through increased efficiency, quality, reliability, safety, and responsiveness of existing operations; foster radical invations in processes, products, services, and new markets; and promote competitive imagination of future products, services, and business models.
- Author BiographySANJAY SHARMA is Dean and Professor of the School of Business Administration at the University of Vermont. He has a background in the private sector and has published books and articles on corporate sustainability.
- Author(s)Sanjay Sharma
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight372 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.