Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis text develops a coherent model for how today's executives can identify and accomplish goals in tomorrow's marketplace. The strategy addresses how executives can ease the tension between competing today and clearing a path toward leadership in the future. The strategy can be used to get beyond restructuring by reinventing strategy and transforming industry; to find the future by abandoning the past and developing industry foresight through intelligence and imagination and constructing an architecture; to mobilize for the future by leveraging, rather than allocating resources; and to get to the future first by proactively shaping industry structure.
- Author(s)C. K. Prahalad,Gary Hamel
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication11/08/1994
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date24/09/2014
- Weight668 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.