Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the market structure of Hong Kong's energy industry including electricity and gas. Recommendations on how to enhance competition in the energy industry are informed by experiences in privatization and deregulation in China, UK, and USA.
- Author(s)Pun-Lee Lam
- PublisherCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintCity University of Hong Kong Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Map Scale18 tables, 17 figures
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.