CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiration for this volume of essays is a British-German conference held in 1998 in Rauischholzhausen Castle near Giessen (Germany). 15 authors from the United Kingdom and Germany deal with problems of competition and convergence of European legal systems in the context of important fields of law, for example Constitutional Law and the law of ethnic mirities, Criminal Law, Telecommunication Law, Contract Law, Securities, Law of Employment, Law of Procedure and Health Law.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Guenter Weick is Professor of Civil Law, Commercial Law, Comparative Law and Private International Law at the University of Giessen (Germany).
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGunter Weick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.