Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores which kind of competitive moves and countermoves have been taken by mobile phone vendors like Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and Apple, as well as emerging rivals from developing countries, to defend their competitive position over the industry life cycle, and which factors have driven these actions.
- Author BiographyDr Claudio Giachetti is Assistant Professor of Strategy at Ca' Foscari University of Venice (Italy), Department of Management. His research interests include competitive dynamics, corporate strategy, competitive analysis and product innovation. Claudio's research work has been published in various journals, including Strategic Management Journal, Strategic Organization, Journal of Operations Management, Technovation, and Business History, among others.
- Author(s)Claudio Giachetti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight352 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.