All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- Description'If we want things to stay as they are, things will have to change.' from the Italian vel The Leopard, is the starting point of this book which proposes a new framework to effectively manage offensive and defensive marketing strategies. It reinterprets the competitive challenge as a circular journey, that is, an endless sequence of three competitive 'seasons'. The authors call them the games of movement, imitation, and position. Competitive seasons and their most effective marketing maneuvers are fully discussed with the support of figures, incidents, and almost 100 international examples. Altogether, almost 50 offensive and defensive strategies are presented. The book provides the reader with both managerial tools and strategic marketing vision to manage the present while designing the future.
- Author BiographyENRICO VALDANI Full Professor and Director of the Marketing Department at Bocconi University, Italy. He is President of the SIM, the Italian Marketing Society. Co-founder of VVA consulting company and the author of many books on strategic marketing and international marketing issues ALESSANDRO ARBORE SDA Professor of Marketing at Bocconi University, Italy. He is Director of the Executive Master in Marketing and Sales (EMMS). He is a visiting scholar at the Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania, USA and the author of many international publications on ICT and marketing topics.
- Author(s)Alessandro Arbore,Enrico Valdani
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBocconi on Management
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note106 figures, 18 black & white tables
- Weight458 g
- Width143 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.