Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the multi-facet competitiveness of firms in China from an angle of strategic management of techlogy and invation. The Chinese vanguard companies have been excellent in identifying strategic position and appropriately making strategic decisions, and effectively making strategy in action.
- Author BiographyRichard Li-Hua is a world leading expert on innovation management and technology strategy, and is an internationally recognized authority on international technology transfer as well as Chinese business and management. He is a frequent speaker at international conferences and was an invited senior expert of science and technology by EU and MOST of PRC in 2010. He has consulted for international business, global higher education and government agencies. He has been President of China Association for Management of Technology since 2006.
- Author(s)Richard Li-Hua
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.