All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis INTERVICT publication brings together some of the most important conventions, treaties, declarations, and recommendations in the field of victims' rights. The small size of the booklet makes it easy to take along on conferences and travel. It shows the commitments that governments have made, and to encourage States to comply with these important standards if they have t already done so. It is also intended as a tool for governments, n-governmental organizations, civil society groups, victim rights advocates, service providers, individual citizens, and international organizations such as the United Nations, European Union, and the Council of Europe. INTERVICT aims to develop and implement a large scale interdisciplinary research program in order to make significant contributions to the body of international victimological kwledge. The interdisciplinary approach of the research program ensures that proper research is performed into all aspects of victimization, which will ultimately contribute to preventing or reducing instances of criminal victimization across the world and to limiting the effects of such victimization on victims and their families, including ecomic costs, pain, and suffering.
- PublisherW.L.P. (Wolf Legal Publishers)
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNymegen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintW.L.P. (Wolf Legal Publishers)
- Weight340 g
- Edited byMarc Groenhuijsen,Rianne Letschert
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.