Complete Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Digital Photographers by Colin Smith, Tim Cooper (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to get the most out of all the newest features of Photoshop and improve your images with Complete Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Digital Photographers. Photoshop is the new darkroom, providing instant results and making professional-level tools accessible even to amateurs. This new edition of the book is filled with brand new content that will teach you how to use all of the tools in Photoshop CS4 that are specifically designed for the digital photographer, and which tools are best for each job. The book is organized to help guide you through a logical workflow so you can learn how to edit and enhance your photos in a more efficient manner. You'll find information on how to import and organize your images, how to use the new correction and enhancement tools, how to use the Raw Convertor, the advantages of the new Bridge asset management program, and more. Examples and images accompany each technique to ensure that you understand the material. Perfect for any digital photographer who wants to hone their Photoshop skills, Complete Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Digital Photographers reveals the secrets to clearer, sharper, more professional-looking images.
- Author BiographyTim began his career as a commercial and assignment photographer working with clients such as The North Face, Vasque boots, 3M and The International Heart Institute. His editorial and commercial photographs have appeared in Travel & Leisure, New York Times Magazine, Outdoor Photographer, Fly Rod & Reel, Northern Lights and Private Clubs as covers, advertising, art and editorial illustration. Tim is also involved with the Rocky Mountain School of Photography where he teaches workshops, classes, seminars, and formerly served as of Director of Education, Director of the Black and White Program, and Director of Digital Imaging. Colin Smith has written numerous books on Photoshop, including previous editions of this book, Photoshop CS for Digital Photographers, How to Do Everything with Photoshop CS2, New Masters of Photoshop, and Photoshop Most Wanted. He is the author of a training series from PhotoshopCD.com. His writing credits also include a regular column in Photoshop User magazine and weekly columns for Planet Photoshop and official NAPP members site. Colin is the founder of Photoshopcafe.com, and his work has been recognized by Computer Arts, MacWorld, Digital Photographer, Advanced Photoshop, Photoshop Creative, and many other magazines. Colin is in high demand as a speaker at conferences around the country.
- Author(s)Colin Smith,Tim Cooper
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationHingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharles River Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight1320 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.