All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to take full advantage of search and social media for B2B marketing Business-to-business marketers have been slow to enter the online marketing arena, but w that the impact of search and social media marketing in the consumer marketplace is clearly documented, B2B marketers are ready for a complete guide to making the most of the medium. Written by experts with first-hand kwledge of the field, this book clearly explains how to leverage today's search engine marketing and social media techlogies to get, nurture, and convert leads. Topics include strategy, branding, monitoring, resource allocation, and much more. B2B marketers need detailed, practical guidelines and strategies for how best to gain, nurture, and convert leads using today's Internet techlogies and strategies This ultimate how-to guide examines strategic and branding considerations, search engine optimization techniques, and how to maximize the impact of banner ads and landing pages Explains how to use social media listening and monitoring tools, how to engage visitors, and how to allocate resources to ensure success Covers measuring results, improving web site usability, using metrics, and nurturing leads Skilled B2B marketers who are ready to take advantage of all that online marketing has to offer will find this guide provides exactly the kw-how they need.
- Author BiographyMaura Ginty is a digital-era word geek with deep expertise in search, content strategy, and social media programs at Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses. Lauren Vaccarello is the Senior Director of Online Marketing at Salesforce.com, where she focuses on developing cross-channel strategies that bridge the gap between awareness and demand-generation. William Leake is CEO and founder of the Apogee-branded marketing companies Search, Results, and Campaigns. Bill has guided them all from inception to success, with Apogee Search becoming one of the 20 largest independent search engine marketing firms in North America. All three authors are frequent speakers at leading industry events such as Search Engine Strategies, SMX, eMetrics, and others.
- Author(s)Lauren Vaccarello,Maura Ginty,William Leake
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.