Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionMany excellent basketball books have been written in past years that have contributed greatly to the growth of the game. This book is presented in the sincere hope that it will be a worthwhile contribution and that each reader may find something of benefit. The manual represents an attempt to compile numerous offensive and defensive formations, fundamental techniques, and supplementary coaching methods into one easy-reference volume. The author encourages correspondence from readers and will welcome any suggestions that may be used in future revision to make it a more complete guide to modern basketball.
- Author(s)Glenn Wilkes
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.