All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe guitarist's guide to mastering the blues. Learn the concepts, techniques and theory specific to the blues, and apply them to both lead and rhythm guitar playing. Licks in the styles of legendary blues guitarists like Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, B.B. King, and John Lee Hooker are explored in detail. 144 pages.
- Author(s)Wayne Riker
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleComplete Method
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date10/09/2015
- Weight612 g
- Width229 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.