All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionReiki is the Japanese word for universal life energy and in this important book authors, Muller and Gunther, explain how this remarkable healing method sends energy through the hands of a practitioner into the body of a receiver. Reiki healing works on all levels: physical, spiritual and emotional. It removes barriers, balances chakras, rebuilds harmony, encourages self-healing to strengthen health and recharge energy and flows in an unlimited quantity. In sum, it is an immeasurable gift. Dr. Mikao Usui rediscovered this lost healing art in the late nineteenth century. After learning that Buddha had the power to heal, he spent years searching for any original Buddhist writings that contained the key to healing. Finally, Usui located the formula, the symbols and the description of how the Buddha healed written down in a 2500-year-old Sanskrit document by one of Buddha's disciples and he set out on a long, successful quest to turn this new-found wisdom from the Buddha into the power to heal. In the Usui system of Reiki, the healing energy effortlessly transmits from one person to ather organism through the touch of hands. Reiki hands radiate healing energy at any time, in any place and a person schooled in Reiki is t just a channel for healing, but becomes part of Reiki's universal life energy. The authors have written chapters on the uses of Reiki for people, animals, plants, objects, food and drink, as well as its support for other forms of therapy and healing. There are drawings, photographs and a number of testimonials from those who have been successfully treated with Reiki. In addition, the book contains addresses of where to learn more about Reiki training, a References section listing helpful books and an index.
- Author BiographyBrigitte Muller, the first Reiki Master/Teacher in Europe, was initiated into Reiki by Phyllis Lei Furumoto in 1983. As a pioneer, she successfully lay the foundations for making Reiki Healing Treatments well known in Europe. She lives in Frankfurt. Horst Gunter leads Reiki workshops around the world.
- Author(s)Brigitte Muller,Horst H. Gunther
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight350 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.