Complete Book of Baking: Over 400 Recipes for Pies, Tarts, Buns, Muffins, Cookies and Cakes, Shown in 1800 Step-by-step Photographs by Martha Day (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Nov
- AU $24.19Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features over 400 recipes for pies, tarts, buns, muffins, cookies and cakes, shown in 1800 step-by-step photographs. It offers over 400 recipes featuring delectable homemade breads, pies, tarts, muffins, cookies and cakes, including a selection of low-fat recipes. It features a comprehensive techniques section, covering all the ingredients, equipment and skills you will need, including how to line tins, bake blind, make a lattice top for a pie, or make the base for a cheesecake. All you need to kw about making bread - from everyday loaves to international classics such as French brioche, American bagels and Italian polenta bread. It includes delicious recipes for cakes and family tea-time treats that will tempt you to take up traditional home baking. Every recipe is shown step by step, with nutritional information and detailed calorie counts. This compendium of baking offers a wonderful spread of recipes for all kinds of baked goods, including scones, muffins, tea breads, meringues, cookies, pastry, cakes and breads. The book begins with a comprehensive techniques section explaining how to bake. Over 400 tempting recipes covers everything from country cookies and traditional pies to cakes and tortes, with crunchy jumbles, lemon chiffon cake and chocolate frosted layer cake. A chapter of low-fat cakes and bakes, with plum filo pockets and raspberry vacherin, proves that low in fat doesn't have to mean low in taste. Use this book to fill your kitchen with the irresistible scents of baking.
- Author BiographyMartha Day has compiled this comprehensive collection of recipes from a team of leading food writers. A contributor to many publications and magazines, she is a keen home cook and enjoys baking for family and friends. She has contributed to many food publications and magazines, including 500 Greatest Ever Cake Recipes, Teatime Treats, 170 Best-Ever Family Recipes and Best Ever Christmas Recipe Collection (all published by Southwater).
- Author(s)Martha Day
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1800 photographs
- Weight1262 g
- Width170 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.