All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction to this practical book offers an insight into the history of preserving and takes you through every technique from jam- and jellymaking to preserving with salt, vinegar, sugar and alcohol. There is also an informative guide to ingredients and equipment. The book also includes over 150 different jams, jellies, marmalades, fruit curds, butters and cheeses, preserved fruits, sweet and savoury pickles, chutneys, relishes, mustards and sauces. Each recipe is accompanied by beautiful colour photographs and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions to ensure perfect results every time.This stunning book is the perfect companion for successful preserving and is a must for every kitchen and every cook.
- Author BiographyCatherine Atkinson is a trained Cordon Bleu cook and has worked in a number of restaurants including the Roux Brothers' patisseries. Catherine then moved into publishing, creating recipes and styling food. She also worked as Deputy Cookery Editor on Woman's Weekly and Me magazines. Maggie Mayhew contributes features to a number of women's magazines and has written several books. Before going freelance, Maggie was Deputy Food and Wine Editor of Living magazine for five years.
- Author(s)Catherine Atkinson,Maggie Mayhew
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.