All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionBuy the Paperback, get the Kindle version for free! Many of the Book of Ech books available are in fact public domain (the R. H. Charles version of 1917) which means they can be given away to anyone for free, by anyone. This book is NOT one of those. What is the problem with public domain versions? They are full of errors, as they are around 100 years old and out-dated scholarship. Sure, they might be cheap, but most of the information is wrong. World rewned scholar Dr. A. Nyland has a doctorate in ancient languages and word meaning. She was a college professor at the University of New England, Australia, lecturing in ancient languages. She has appeared on television and radio numerous times speaking about ancient languages and ancient peoples. These days, many n-translators (some of whom actually claim to be translators) sell the public domain version of 1917 by R.H. Charles (both as is, and also disguised by slight rewording) as a commercial venture. This version reflects the kwledge of The Book of Ech as it was back in 1917. Great advances have been made since then. This (all 3 Books of Ech) is a NEW (2010) and easy-to-read translation by ancient languages scholar Dr. A. Nyland and is NOT the 1917 R.H. Charles Public Domain translation of The Book of Ech. The Book of Ech is of importance to theosophy, mysticism and angelology and demology. This book is an easy-to-read translation with cross references, copious background tes, and tes. This new translation by Dr. A. Nyland contains all 3 Books of Ech: 1) 1 Book of Ech (Also called The Ethiopic Book of Ech) 2) 2 Book of Ech (Also called The Slavonic Book of Ech, The Secrets of Ech). Also contains the extended version of 2 The Book of Ech, The Exaltation of Melchizedek. 3) 3 Book of Ech (Also called The Hebrew Book of Ech) The Books of Ech are of interest to a wide audience: theosophy, mysticism. 1 Book of Ech tells of the Watchers, a class of angel, who taught humans weapons, spell potions, root cuttings, astrology, astromy, and alchemy. The Watchers also had sex with human women and produced the Nephilim. For this, they were imprisoned and cast into Tartarus. This is also mentioned in the New Testament. In 2 Book of Ech, two angels take Ech through the 7 heavens. This volume contains the extended version of 2 Book of Ech, The Exaltation of Melchizedek. In 3 Book of Ech, Ech ascends to heaven and is transformed into the angel Metatron. This is about the Merkabah and is of interest to those who study mysticism and magic, and Kabbalah. People interested in theosophy or mysticism will find this book invaluable, as will Rosicrucians.
- Author BiographyDr. A. Nyland spent her time on Faculty at the University of New England, Australia, teaching ancient grammar. She is the best selling translator of such books as The Complete Books of Enoch and author of What Were the Watchers? as well as Nephilim and Giants. The information based on her books is not based on her own opinions, but is presented with a view to getting actual facts out there. This is harder and harder in this day and age with misinformation spreading like wildfire on the net, driven by all the books by authors who know no ancient languages, and get their information from English translations rather than the original texts. It is futile to research ancient texts in English translation.
- Author(s)Dr a Nyland
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width146 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.