All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for all ice hockey players and coaches, this work: provides both essential base conditioning and hockey-specific training for optimal ice hockey performance; improves the readers physical condition as there is a direct connection between training and competitive performance in the skills and tactics of the sport; and, provides workouts, programmes and a testing section. All-in-one price includes the paperback book and DVD combination. The DVD complements the book perfectly by demonstrating the featured tests and drills.
- Author BiographyPeter Twist was formerly the NHL conditioning coach and exercise physiologist for the Vancouver Canucks. He trained such international stars as Mark Messier, Trevor Linden and Marcus Naslund, and still works with many NHL athletes in the off-season.
- Author(s)Peter Twist
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 92 black & white halftones
- Weight513 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.