All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to develop a solid understanding of Danish and communicate confidently with others?Through authentic conversations, vocabulary building, grammar explanations and extensive practice and review, Complete Danish will equip you with the skills you need to use Danish in a variety of settings and situations, developing your cultural awareness along the way.What will I achieve by the end of the course?By the end of Complete Danish you will have a solid intermediate-level grounding in the four key skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening - and be able to communicate with confidence and accuracy. Is this course for me?If you want to move confidently from beginner to intermediate level, this is the course for you. It's perfect for the self-study learner, with a one-to-one tutor, or for the beginner classroom. It can also be used as a refresher course. What do I get?- 18 learning units plus verbs reference and word glossary and revision section-Discovery Method - figure out rules and patterns to make the language stick -Teaches the key skills - reading, writing, listening, and speaking -Learn to learn - tips and skills on how to be a better language learner -Culture tes - learn about the people and places of Denmark-Outcomes-based learning - focus your studies with clear aims -Authentic listening activities - everyday conversations give you a flavour of real spoken Danish-Test Yourself - see and track your own progress *Complete Danish maps from Novice Low to Advanced Low level proficiency of ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) and from A1 Beginner to B1/B2 Upper Intermediate level of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) guidelines. What else can I use to learn Danish?If you require an absolute Beginner course, you can try our Get Started in Danish Absolute Beginner course: 9781444798630The audio for this course can be downloaded from the Teach Yourself Library app or streamed at library.teachyourself.com.Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyBente Elsworth was born in Randers, Demark. She has lived in the UK since 1968 and has a degree in Russian from the University of London. She has many years' experience in teaching Danish at the University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Bente Elsworth
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Downloadable audio file
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.